Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts.

Donna was up all night sick, throwing up and just miserable, she didn’t get any rest until 05:00AM after I called her in sick for work today, she has spent most of the day all day either sleeping or sipping white soda and eating Waverly crackers. Boy I hope she is feeling better tonight. If not I won’t leave for the Lake until she is better.

Adam stayed last night, I had to take him to get new shoes for school, this morning, wow, talk about sticker shock, $59, at least he didn’t see the $79 ones, were talking tennies, I don’t pay that for my New Balances and I only buy them when it’s a buy 1 get 1 free sale. Must be getting old.

Rigg’s is enjoying the cooler days running the yard making sure the neighbor kid’s know whose the top dog. I really think he just try’s to get them to come over and give him attention which they do.

Had another cooler day, stayed cloudy most of the day and right at 80 degrees. Just right for me.

I’ll have to see what my bride will be able to try for food tonight maybe a soup of some kind, dead chicken sounds like a good choice to break her stomach back in.

Adam will be going home at 06:00PM, Thursday starts his school year, Nick starts tomorrow. I told Adam if he wants me to continue to pay the freight for his football he has to stay on the honor roll again this year. My parents wouldn’t let sports or jobs interfere with grades. so he is in the same boat.

Everything else is going smooth, hope everyone out there is having a good week. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…...

8 comments:

  1. Sure hope that Donna is feeling so much better this afternoon. It is just no fun to be sick. That bathroom gets old really quick. I like the deal you made with Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Donna is feeling better in short order. No fun, that's for sure. Many years ago one of my kids was sick with a particularly nasty stomach virus. The doctor told me to start back on sustenance either with dry food or liquid. Not both. I've settled many a stomach that way since. I prefer a teaspoon of liquid ever 15 minutes or so to prevent dehydration. Again, hope she'll feel better very soon.

    I always have sticker shock when I shop with my teenage granddaughters. Boys are easier. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hope Donna feels better soon. Being sick is no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best to Donna & hope she is feeling better right quick. At this age & stage of life we all have to be very careful about this kind of stuff....

    ReplyDelete
  5. sure hope that Donna is feeling better in the morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell Donna I am thinking of her and praying she feels better soon. Do sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope that Donna is on the mend quickly and that you are able to get away to the lake. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoping by the time I read this, Donna is back to good health!

    ReplyDelete