Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Friday, August 10, 2012

T.G.I.F.

Was up at 04:30Am and had coffee with my beautiful bride. Then she was off to the truck company and then the restaurant. Rigg’s and I put a train movie on and got another hours nap.

I went to the State farm office to pay the insurance on the fiver and found out that the form I filled out for a discount was approved and I got and $86 dollar reduction in my premium, what a pleasant  surprise, Donna is happy she says she will use it to get a new pair of glasses, Glad she didn’t wait till she was walking into to the walls.

Today is pizza night so I took a pack of dough out of the freezer to thaw. It will be a square homemade one tonight. You only live once.

Looking forward to getting the yard done and then going to relax out at the Lake. this week, haven’t decided how long yet , maybe Thursday- Tuesday that makes it another week. Rigg’s will enjoy his time at the campground and if I can get the okay I will take him down and let him swim in the Lake by the boat launch at the Dam.

Not much else going on it’s quiet around here. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…..

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had a nearby lake to spend a few days at. Hope Riggs gets to swim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if it's because we only live about a mile from the third largest fresh water lake in the world that we never seem to go to the lake & spend any time there. Before moving to Bayfield nearly 10 years ago we spent way more time up here hanging out at the lake. We used to come camping on week-ends in a large Pine forest called the Pinery Provincial Park. We now live in a Pine forest near the lake so guess that's why we haven't been back to the Pinery in all these years. Hope you can get away to your lake for a few days. I sure remember how great that was...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting away for a few days is what we hope to do here next week...If Donna gets a pair of glasses for that price, she is really a bargain shopper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A reduction in your insurance premium is always a pleasant surprise. Good going!!

    ReplyDelete