Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Friday, August 24, 2012

T.G.I.F.

 

Happy Birthday

Donna

Today is my brides’ birthday, I can’t tell you how many she’s had but she’s still got some miles left in her. Since she has to work both job’s today, I told her I would bring the fiver back Sunday Morning and we could celebrate her birthday Sunday with a nice night out to dinner. Maybe even the Olive Garden which we both like.

Spent the afternoon yesterday soaking in the pool, with the kid’s back in school I had the pool to myself until 04:00PM then another Grandpa  brought his two over and then some more kid’s got there. It was in the middle ninety’s and sunny but with the cooler nights the water has cooled down a little and it isn’t bath tub warm anymore, to me it is just right.

Sure seemed quiet without Rigg’s here last night, I know he’s missing camping with his Dad but he had a week and I find it easier not to leave him alone in the trailer if I run to the pool. He’s never gotten into anything, and is usually asleep when I get back. but I worry about the power going out while I am gone and the trailer getting hot on a 90 degree day.

That’s about it for today, can’t believe how fast a week of camping goes by, I have had a lot of swimming and relax time and i know while Rigg’s was here he enjoyed his time with his Dad. Be safe out there, Sam & Donna……

 

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Donna. Have a great meal on Sunday. I would prefer the bathtub warm pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Donna from the Kansas side of the great state of Missouri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Donna!

    Sam, I'm like you. I don't camp in the summer not only because I don't like the heat, but I don't leave Jack in the trailer in case the power goes out.

    On my trip west, when I had to stop to eat, after walking him I'd put him in the truck with the air on, lock the truck, and eat near a window where I could see the truck. I'd even get up a few times just to make sure the truck hadn't stalled!

    Jack and I miss Lizzie, our Black Lab so much. Give Riggs a smooch for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Donna and may you have many,many more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday from Slovakia! Hope you had a good day Donna!

    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Donna, from a total stranger in NE. Sorry you had to work on your special day, but we don't always get to choose do we? I worked on my b-day to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. enjoy the Olive Garden!!!..and Happy Birthday Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY .

    ReplyDelete
  9. And how's about a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Canada:))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing Donna a very Happy Birthday, even if she is working.

    I think that of all the restaurants we ate at The Olive Garden is out favourite.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete