Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Friday, September 7, 2012

T.G.I.F.

Was up at 04:30AM and had coffee with my bride, then she was off at 05:30AM to the Truck Company and then the Restaurant.

Rigg’s and I got another couple hour snooze after she left and then he wanted his morning cup of food.

We are supposed to get severe thunder storms, with possible hail this afternoon, maybe it’s the system that went through Branson last night. So it is warm in the middle 80’s and sunny.

Haven’t heard from any of the Grand’s so I can assume they won’t be over this weekend. With Adam’s football I know he won’t be over every weekend like before. Nicole came by the other night for awhile so I don’t look to see her this weekend either.

But tonight is Pizza Night, although since I don’t have any dough, I will either have to have a frozen, or order one in. which I will probably do because I haven’t had a good Imo’s in awhile, Donna and the kid’s don’t care for Imo’s so I generally wait until it is just me.

Another week has gone by so now it is only a week until we head to Sedalia for the Rally. I will do all the checks starting Monday and make a run later in the week to restock the food for the trip. The truck is all set so I don’t foresee any problems in the short run to Sedalia.

Time sure flies by, I was looking at Rigg’s while he was getting a tummy rub on the bed this morning and all his belly hair where he had the surgery has grown back and unless you feel for it you can’t see the scar. W were sure lucky with his full recovery and no cancer, from what I hear it is getting more and more common in dogs. He is such a big lop. It’s like having a three year old kid that doesn’t know he’s 100 lbs. He wanted attention this afternoon and jumped up on the bed and started licking and trying to pull my hands away when I would cover my face and just pestered and pestered. I finally had to get off the bed so he could reach me. Now while I am typing this he is laying by my feet and every so often will look up like he is thinking “Come on Dad hurry up and get done so we can play, can’t you see Mr. Ducky laying here by me, he wants to play too”.

That’s about it for today looks like the clouds are starting to roll in so we shall see soon what the weather holds in store for us.Be safe out there.   Sam & Donna…

7 comments:

  1. Weather here in central Nebraska is gorgeous. Hoping that is the type of weather see find in Sedalia.

    That Riggs is just a big ole baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Rigg's going to Sedalia with you and Donna?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, last Rally we went to he won the doggie contest for tricks., Sam & Donna...

      Delete
  3. I sure miss having a dog. Why don't you lend out Riggs once in a while?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that Ducky! He flopped and flipped it around until I grabbed ahold for a good game of TUG!

    Man oh Man can that dog TUG!!!!!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Sam, we had pizza tonight too...Papa Murphy's Take 'N' Bake. Don't know if they have those where you are. Not bad pizza really. Hope you and Donna and Riggs have a wonderful time at the rally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a good weekend Sam! It is 34 deg this morning here in the Black Hills,,,,,,trees are really turning........only 3 weeks left before we close her up for the winter and head south......

    ReplyDelete