Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Friday, September 14, 2012

T.G.I.F.

Up at 04:30AM with my bride, tomorrow it will be about the same but we will be setting sail at 07:00AM for Sedalia. Heard from some friends that they made it today and the place is already loaded with RV’s. I think I read somewhere where they usually have about 200 rigs. wow, that’s a lot. Rigg’s keep pacing and watching the flight bag so it doesn’t go without him. He was on the sun porch watching me hitch up this afternoon and whining and barking the whole time. Just have to turn it around now and we will be all set after loading the bags, the satellite box and medicines in the morning. Looking forward to a leisurely two and half hour drive and then setting up for the week. Probably will have to have help aiming my dish for the Direct TV satellite, but I didn’t see any trees in the way in the Google shot of the fairgrounds. Last couple of times I tried to get a signal at a campground I couldn’t and no one was around to see where there dish was pointing.

Once we go full time I think I will get one on the roof that is automatic.

Well that’s about it just one more night and were on our way. Donna will have a weeks vacation, so I hope she gets some relaxation and fun time. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna.

10 comments:

  1. Sam, I'm pretty sure there will be more than 200 rigs there. We had 679 last year in Gillette. You are going to have such a great time. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our beagle used to pace too whenever we were packing the rig afraid that she would be left behind...have a great time and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you and Donna have a wonderful, relaxing time. Travel safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Setting up the dish isn't so bad once you get the hang of it. I'm sure there will be lots of fellow Escapees to help out. Safe travels to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make sure Donna has a bottle of good wine with her and you two/three have some much deserved FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got your e-mail and yes Annie and Max are here. Their is more than 200 rigs here now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree by the time you get there it will be a lot more than 200 rigs. Our last Escapade was in Goshen IN and I know there were over 600. It was fun and we hope to get to another one someday. Have fun and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Safe travels this morning. We're right behind you! Look forward to meeting you in Sedalia!

    ReplyDelete