Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursday Happenings.

Started the day with Donna at 04:30AM with our coffee,then at 05:30AM Donna headed in to the truck company and then the restaurant , Rigg’s and I headed in to the bedroom where I started a train movie and we both jumped onto the bed for a nap. Ever get caught in a time warp. I dozed off and then the next thing I knew I looked at the red led clock next to the TV and it 7:40. In my sleep mind I thought, oh well Donna  won’t be home from the restaurant for a couple hours yet. I was just about to doze off again when I realized that it was 07:40AM and not PM and I had a whole day to go before Donna got home from the restaurant. Rigg’s was glad I got up though because he gets his first cup of food for breakfast and his second half cup at supper.

It was a hot sunny day, not much doing and the ground was still wet, I think by tomorrow if it stays hot and sunny all day I will be able to cut and get Johns Tire fixed. it has a slow leak in one of the front tires but it holds air long enough to cut but will be low again in the morning.

Looking forward to a nice weekend, My Navy buddy Barry and his wife Bonnie will be stopping to pick up the trailer they parked here and we will be able to spend some time with them without Donna being at work. They are then going to their summer place in Branson and meeting some of they guys we met last year, Donna and I will be at the Rally at the same time. but who knows we may meet up with them in Branson later this fall in November.

Rigg’s wants to say hi from him and Sadie to all his doggie friends out there in blog land, He’s trying to remember all their names, Pheebes, Rylie, Molly, Tucker, Sadie, Scooter&Skittlitz, Timber,Spike, Bridgett, Fred, Chelsea, Jodie, Coco & Sandy.Boy Dad I can’t hardly remember them all, anyway a woof to all of them and any he may have forgotten.

Hope everyone is having a good week. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna.

4 comments:

  1. You guys have a great week-end with your friends. And be sure to tell Riggs that he needs to stay out of trouble so he also has a good week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a big 'WOOF' coming back to Riggs from Pheebs saying Hi as well:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't got to ask Uncle Jr. about that train...We see them Monday and I will try to remember:-/

    ReplyDelete
  4. and another big 'woof' from Tucker..'race you to the lake!!'

    ReplyDelete