Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Notes.

Today started a little better than we thought , it didn’t get as cold last night and it is close to 50 degrees today. Not much going on but I did get an e-mail from my new Grand dog Sadie, here it is.

Hi, this is Sadie,( I guess) your grand-dog. I got a shampoo and hair cut and style, and I must say I look really cute, no more hair hiding my cute face.

I really like it at your house, I'm not as scared as I was when I first came here.  I was taken away from my Mom and cousins and they are all my size, and then I came to the house of the giants. everyone here is so big !

But I am finding everyone is very gentle with me.  I was shaking when I first saw Riggins, or Big Rig, as Dad calls him, but he has never hurt me on purpose.....It did kind of hurt when he took that big stick yesterday and hit me up alongside of the head even knocked me off me feet.  He doesn’t like it when I try to eat out of his dish, and that's not easy to do, I have to stand on my back legs and then put my head as far forward as I can.....sometimes though Riggins takes food out of his bowl when he is eating and drops in on the floor in front of me so I can eat too.

Sometimes Riggins plays with me and sometimes he just wants to play with his Mom and ignores me.  But she plays with me too!

I love to chase her, or try to get her hand when she taps in on the floor.  Also sometimes I sit on Riggins stuffless toys and he pulls be around like I'm on a sled !

Dad lets me burrow under the covers on his bed and I get all nice and cozy.

I'm trying very hard to only go pee outside, and I do pretty good, but sometimes it just happens.

I try real hard to be a good watch dog too, I bark if I hear something or if Riggins hears something, but not other than than.

I also like that when Grandma comes home, she asks " has Riggins been a good boy, has Sadie been a good girl' and if  we have then she goes to a tin and we get treats, she even breaks mine up so its in pieces my size.

This is a picture of me and Riggins playing.....not too good a quality but you get the idea.

Well, I'll say bye for now, just wanted to let you know a little about me

1114100747a

Well Sadie, this is your Grandad, I am a big guy too, but that just means lots of love for you. I am so glad to hear you and Rigg’s are getting along and he is learning to share with you. Glad to see either your Mom or Grandma got you out and looking pretty, it makes a Lady feel so much better when she is fixed up. I can’t wait to get home and see you and Rigg’s, You’ll know me when I come home cause I will have a surprise for you for being a good girl, and one for Rigg’s too. Hope he isn’t pulling to hard when you guys play tug. I’ll see you guys in about a month.

Well that’s about it for today, Be safe out there, Sam & Donna.

6 comments:

  1. Sadie sounds like a well adjusted, happy puppy and she writes amazingly well for her age too! I'll bet Riggs helped her with that letter!

    I'll bet you can't wait to get back home and see them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, I know how hard it must be not being home to see the little one at play. So hang in there, and the next few weeks will go quite quickly. I'm sure your sister thinks you are an angel for helping her.
    Rod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your emails from Rigs and Sadie.

    Glad the weather didn't get as cold as it could have. We have lots of rain here today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Riggs and Sadie should write a book together....Sounds like they are becoming a regular duo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so cute...Sadie sounds adorable. Riggs will take good care of her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you are going to have some blogger competition in the family now.

    ReplyDelete