Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Donna& I are still alive.

Boy I can’t believe I let the blog set for so long, maybe it’s the great Fall weather, we have only had a couple of rain days and the rest have been sunny and mild. Bobby, the young man who is doing the repairs and carpentry work here at the ranch started in the Kitchen Bathroom, we had a window that came apart and needed replacement, since it was an odd size it had to be ordered special made. that took three weeks he got it in yesterday and now the paintwork and wood staining needs to be done. Here is a before and after view.

oldbathwindow10-26-15b

                           Before.

newwindow11-07-15a

                          After.

Tough to get a decent picture when your shooting into the sun, Maybe I could get a few tips  from Bayfield Al.  Both days the sun was full strength directly through the window.Rigg’s is being his lay next to me on ,my shoes self.

Rigg's11-08-15a

Rigg's11-08-15b Rigg's11-08-15c

Just another lazy day for him at the Weeb Ranch. Donna made a great pancake breakfast for us this morning, I may have to have a nap after that, Some time this week I will have to drain the water lines on Chappy and blow them out with air, then I put a gallon of pink antifreeze in each tank and some in each “P’ trap, that will winterize her before out next trip. We still haven’t figured out if we will make a winter trip south, Donna is fighting her breathing problem, and I am having occasional balance problems which I think is being caused by the amount medication I am taking for my feet.

Not much else going on here, we enjoy reading about all our friends travels,although we don’t comment much, we are out here and a part of your travel and winter excitement.

8 comments:

  1. Hey Sam, next time your in a lighting situation facing the sun or bright lights just turn your flash on. It's called 'fill in flash' & it will light the darkened foreground. I do that when taking pics outside on bright sunny days of people close by because it takes the shadows out of their eyes or from under wide brim hats. This aging thing sure is a pain in the butt for many of us now that we are getting up in years. We're at the point where we've just got too many miles on us & things are beginning to break down. Sure puts a crimp in one's preferred lifestyle that's for sure. We are going through some of those things at the moment as well & it is sure hard to make right decisions when we don't know when the next break-down will happen & perhaps leave us stranded at the crossroads of frustration face to face with another life altering situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to what Al says...at our extended years (tehee) things can change at the snap of a finger...Thus, enjoy while you can...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear from you again. I think a lot of us are in a slump as far as blogging is concerned. I just can't do it every day aymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We agree it is hard keeping ourselves healthy but all we can do is to keep on trying. Nice to hear that you weren't been swept off the face of the earth with all the bad storms that have been popping up all over the place.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sam, if your taking Lyrica for your feet I would like to suggest Metanax, it is a supplement, by Rx only and does not have an weird side effects. I switched about 5 years ago and am happy with the results. Becki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sam, if your taking Lyrica for your feet I would like to suggest Metanax, it is a supplement, by Rx only and does not have an weird side effects. I switched about 5 years ago and am happy with the results. Becki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see a post from you when I jumped on puter this morning. Always good to hear from old friends. And I mean OLD in the nicest way possible.

    ReplyDelete