Was up and at em at 04:30AM for coffee with my bride. Then she was off to the truck company and then the restaurant.
It has been a steady light rain all morning, Adam’s Mom called and said they cancelled football for this weekend because of the storms forecasted all weekend, so he will be coming over here after school.
I will be waiting for my Navy buddy Barry Waluda, to stop on his way from Colorado to Pa. this afternoon, I don’t know how Adam will get here, maybe his Mom or other Grandpa will drop him off.
Maybe I’ll get lucky and get a picture when my company gets here, they aren’t going to stay but a short time since they want to be in Greenville IL. for the night and then finish the trip to Scranton on Saturday, It’s still an hour from here to Greenville. and then about 14 hours from there to Scranton. I just about can’t handle the straight through anymore, but there are two of them so if they drive in four hour segments and nap it isn’t as bad as the last time I came all the way back with just one lunch and two fuel stops.
Looks like if we get the predicted four days of showers from Issac then ground here will be replenished and the farmers will plant a wheat crop, most of them have already plowed under most of the burnt up corn and beans.
Well that’s about it for now just waiting now. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna……