Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Saturday Mumblings.

Started today at 06:00AM, Donna slept in because she could.After coffee, Rigg’s and i went in the guest room and put on a train movie, and then napped through it.

Today was a lot better than the last two, sunny and it reached about 63 degrees this afternoon. Warm enough that I didn’t need a jacket when I made the grocery run, the worst part of going to the store, is carrying the stuff upstairs from the garage. Wish I had a dumbwaiter like in the Amtrak Diners, where you could put the bags in and up it would go like an elevator. Sure beats 5 or 6 trips up and down the steps.

Tomorrow I will move the fiver and start making it ready for our trip, first will be a check of all the systems , refrigerator, A.c, Water pump and lines. Then new tires, then the stocking starts with food and clothes. Since we have to delay our departure, We have several weeks to complete this and are not in  a rush.  When I say move it, I am just going to move it from on it’s pad to in front of the garage. That will leave the pad open for when our guest arrive and I am closer to tools jacks and the air compressor and the 30 amp plug when it is in front of the garage.

That’s about it for today at the Ranch. Hope all is well with all our friends out there. Be safe. Sam & Donna…..

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to hauling heavy stuff. Only one of us can leave the site at a time. So today it was me. Len needed 5 gallons of BlueDef - that stuff his diesel truck requires for the exhaust system. Talk about exhaust(ed). That was me after lugging that around.

    Your time left before taking off for parts south will fly by, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just getting ready to go can be exciting with all the anticipation. I'm not sure I could do 5 or 6 trips up and down steps with groceries. Just getting it into the fiver is a lot of work some days.

    ReplyDelete