Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Notes.

We were up at 06:00AM for coffee, Donna had to go in at 10AM to the restaurant.It is pretty much the same as yesterday with morning rain and now cloudy and a cool 55 degrees. Hopefully the next three days will be in the 80’s and I will get the water system checked out on the fiver and make sure no leaks after the winter. Have to fill the propane tanks and then the last check will be the A/c and fridge.

Andy took Adam to the shooting range on his way home , both of them love to shoot so they took a couple 22cal rifles so the ammo is cheap to shoot.

Rigg’s and Sadie & I had the house to ourselves, so we watched a movie together.That must have tired out Rigg’s as he’s sleeping at my feet at the kitchen table as I type this.What a life. I am going to start putting stuff in my bag for the trip, that way everything I want to take gets washed. I found Rigg’s three bandanna’s and they will be packed and he will wear one.

Also have to check the fiver to see it is stocked with a couple of balls a frisbee and maybe if he’s lucky a new ducky for Rigg’s so he can stay busy on his vacation.

Just waiting for my bride to get home from the restaurant, nothing going on here at the Ranch, once the weather improves it should get more productive, have to go to the John Deere dealer for a belt this week too.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna………

4 comments:

  1. Once this cloud covering breaks and the rain goes away I'm sure we'll all have a lot more to write about, Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet Riggs can fell the excitement can't he???

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are campground hosting in south Kansas and finally had an absolutely beautiful day today. Hopefully it is coming you way. Looking forward to reading about you adventures in Florida.

    ReplyDelete