Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wednesday Meanderings.

Another fair day at the Ranch, what they call partly cloudy, no sun but no rain either, temps in the 70’s , the ground is staying wet.

Yesterday was Donna’s only day off for the week, she spent the day puttering and relaxing, which is good. I made a Wal-Mart run and got some groceries for dinner. We had cube steaks last night.

Tonight Donna is working the evening shift at Walgreens, which means I will fend for myself for supper.

Tomorrow will be day ten the last day of my antibiotic prescription, once I take the last pill I have to wait 24 hours to come off the alcohol ban. That means Friday I can reward myself with a pizza and a couple of beers for supper. Going ten days without a beer wasn’t as bad as I thought it was,but the medicine like most antibiotics was hard on my stomach.

Rigg’s is laying on the floor next to my chair as I type this, he likes being as close to his Dad as he can be.

That’s about it for today. note much to report, still waiting to get john deere out and do some grass cutting.

Hope all is well wit all our friends out there. Be safe. Sam & Donna……….

3 comments:

  1. I've been surprised at how little I even think about a beer most evenings. I, too, had to abstain while taking medications. Now when I have one or two I really enjoy them, and look forward to my upcoming camping trip with the kids, when I'll have a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those antibiotics can do a job on the stomach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the antibiotics worked to make make it worth the wait.

    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete