Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday Musings.

Was up early, Donna is feeling much better and went in to work on the day shift at Walgreen’s. I waited until about 09:30AM and went over to the State Farm Ins. office to make my claim for the damage done to Max the truck. I was relived to find out we still have a $50 deductible, the lowest now available. We have had it for about 25 years with State Farm and also a pretty good rate. I also found out that the tire repair and road service back at the Escapade for our fiver was covered under the trailer insurance, So I will send them a copy of of the bill and that will cover the deductible for the truck repair.

I then went to O’Fallon Body shop, where they looked at the truck and said they would fax a copy of the estimate to my insurance agent, they also did a little bending and now the tail gate opens. He said he will call in a couple days when the parts are in and then it will take 2 days to fix it.

It was a sunny, hot, humid, morning, but now (02:00PM) it is dark, and raining with thunder and lightening. Good time for a nap.

Donna called and suggested Spaghetti for supper, good thing I checked the pantry since I found we are out of Spaghetti Sauce. I texted her so she will bring a couple of jars home with her.

So far so good the truck is ready to be fixed and it will not be a big out of pocket expense.

That’s about it for today, hope all is well with all our friends. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…….

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the problem is going to be solved without to much hassle:)

    ReplyDelete