Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Saturday, Sunday Notes.

We have had a gorgeous weekend here at the ranch, sunny sky’s and highs right at 80 degrees.
My Son Andy and Samantha got tickets to the Cardinal game last nigh so they had a nice night out, He has been working 6 days a week and doing side jobs on Sunday, he needed a night off to have some fun. Wish I would have thought to get their picture before they left as they looked sharp in all their Cardinal regalia. The Cards beat the Reds and that puts them 3 1/2 games up in the Central Div. If they can keep it up for the remaining 7 games we will have another playoff year, and possible World Series appearance. Don’t you just love the Cardiac Cards.
Haven’t heard much from any of the Grand's, they are all back in school and football has started for Adam.
Donna had the day watch at Walgreens today and again tomorrow, then she is off on Tuesday.
Another 3 weeks and we will be in Branson for the reunion, I am hoping Donna is feeling better and breathing better. The fiver hasn’t turned a wheel since our Indiana trip in May. As much as I wanted to get out for a few days with Rigg’s, I just didn’t want to leave Donna home, and she didn’t feel up to a trip yet. I am hoping she will be okay for Branson, if not, I know she will insist on me going it alone to meet my service buddies I haven’t seen in a long while.
I see most of our full time friends are on the move heading south or west to warmer climes, The Bayfield bunch will be leaving soon for their place in Az.
It looks like we will try for the Escapees Rally in Az. this spring and then after that a stop in Texas, and then maybe our friends place in Florida.
That’s about it for today, I am putting some spaghetti together for supper tonight. That way Donna can sit down to a nice hot meal after a tough day at the salt mine.
Be safe out there. Sam & Donna……..

3 comments:

  1. Sure hope Donna is up to going to Branson with you in 3 weeks time. You both deserve some time away.

    Sounds like some nice plans for next spring too!

    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and Donna can get away...Do you leave the A/C running in the Chappy all the time..might help her with the breathing...The allergy stuff in the air cannot help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep in mind we will probably be gate guarding somewhere in Tx during late Feb, March and early April. If traveling any near we will be sure to have a beer or two handy.

    ReplyDelete