Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Meanderings.

Up at 04:30AM with my bride, and we had coffee. then she was off to the truck company.

I waited until about 11:00AM and then John Deere and I went out to start cutting grass, I did the front and the side acre and then the temperature had reached 88 degrees by 01:00PM so I called it quits, I was completely soaked in sweat. 88 is the record, so today will be a record breaker again if it passes 90 like it’s supposed to, we have had several record temps here in the last 3 weeks. I will finish up the back tomorrow before the days heat begins but it is only supposed to reach the middle 70’s.

I want to Thank all of you out there for your Birthday greetings, I truly appreciate them.

I must tell you those Filets and baked potatoes were terrific what a great way to celebrate a birthday, with a Q.

I started to make a list of what I need to provision the fiver for the trip,we have decided to travel light until we get to Fla. and then go shopping. But I still need to put things like ketchup, mustard, mayo, Beer , soda , water, coffee, and stuff that stays in there for the season. We will probably just stop and eat on the way down so we won’t need a huge grocery List, but I will put some of those frozen Delli hot dogs on a string, (spicy) in the freezer to have for the the trip.

Rigg’s and I are waiting for Nicole to get home. I decided since Donna will be home tonight for supper, I will make Bishketti for us and throw some Saziza Italian sausage in the sauce for Nicole and I , Donna doesn’t care for Italian Sausage. when we BBQ she will put brats on for herself. and Andy & Samantha.

That’s about it for today. Everyone be safe out there. Sam & Donna…

6 comments:

  1. The count down to travel is really getting close. We had some record heat here and today it was windy and only in the 70's. Very strange. But warming back up again hopefully not to the 90's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, didn't get online yesterday sooo Happy Birthday!! Hope your day was a great one!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday to you, Sam. We finally got some of that sunshine today, thanks for sharing it. We enjoyed our day and took the dogs out to the lake in Therapy. Ate lunch out there, and then drove the back roads home. Fun time. Glad you enjoyed your morning with John! Thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't want to mow to much,,,you'll work yourself out of a job.....You sound like a real good cook,,,,,,i love anything spicy,,the more the better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you've listed all the necessary essentials to bring with you on your trip to Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just catching up on my blog reading now..happy belated birthday!!!! The count is on won't be long now and you'll be on the road...

    ReplyDelete