Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wednesday Musings.

I didn’t post yesterday even though it was my Birthday, I wish to again Thank all my friends out there, that sent Birthday Wishes, to FB and here on the blog. Now if I can just wake up breathing each morning for another year we’ll do it again.

Had a great day on my birthday, Donna was off all day and asked me if I wanted to go out and I said no I was happy just being home here and letting her relax, She did surprise me and ordered Imo’s Pizza for supper, so it was pizza & beer for my birthday.

Today (wednesday) has really been miserable with thunderstorms most of the day and a steady rain, supposed to continue like this into tomorrow. Both the pups don’t show any sign of the thunder bothering them, and believe me some of it was loud.

How about a couple of Navy pictures,

1505273_10201503528897417_1963016983_n

About 1967 a stormy day in the Tonkin Gulf.

1978758_510137892430828_1947993908_n

F14 Tomcat just launched from USS America about 1991.

Both of the aircraft shown and the USS America have been long retired,the carrier was sunk in the Atlantic as a gunfire test, and is now a fish reef.

Not much doing around here with all the storms, hope all is well with all our friends out there. Be safe out there, Sam & Donna………

2 comments:

  1. I think these days I prefer to stay home on my birthday also, which means we are both getting old! Glad you had your pizza and beer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking Pizza and Beer would be your favorite meal on your birthday. Or any day.

    ReplyDelete