Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thursday Thoughts.

I know we haven’t had a post for a couple days, everything is fine, just a slow news week.Tuesday we woke up to a little more snow , just a couple inches. Today it was 1 degree when I got up, they high is supposed to only be 14 degrees, I am hoping this only lasts for a few days. This morning I took Donna’s car to the store for a small order, they are small until you start adding things you think you forgot to put on the list, like cupcakes, chips, candy etc. The worst part is going out in the cold to load the car at the store, and then unload when you get home.

Yesterday was Donna’s first day at work at Walgeens, she had one day of training and then they told her she would be on her own last night. I told at this rate maybe she will be CEO by summer.

I am thinking of what I will make for supper, Donna is working the restaurant tonight, I am leaning toward some Rigatoni Carbonara, That’s small rigatoni’s with a white alfredo sauce with bacon pieces in it. Anything with bacon is good. Rigg’s will vouch for that, he goes into nose overload whenever bacon is fried.

Still wondering if we will be able to go somewhere before the May Escapade in Indiana, Goshen isn’t to far from my Nephew & Nieces so will will be stopping there for a visit after the Rally.

Yesterday was my every 3 month Dr’s visit, My blood pressure was perfect, and a couple of my diabetes numbers were just a little high, but nothing to worry about, He gave me the high sign and said see ya in another 3 months or 3000miles.

That’s about it for today, hope all is well with all our friends. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna……

4 comments:

  1. Glad your visit with the doctor went well, and you are in good health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, that's cold. I wonder what Donna said when she found all those things in the grocery bags that she had forgotten to put on the list LOL!! You guys stay safe and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was wondering where you were when I didn't see any recent posts...thought your fingers mighta froze to the table and ya couldn't type! brrrrrrr and more cold to come!

    Congrats on Donnas first day.... She will have it all down pat in no time!


    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Karen and Steve
    (Blog) RVing: The USA Is Our Big Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad someone's BP is perfect. I thought getting away would help mine...not so...I still think I have thyroid issues to deal with. Glad you got the A-OK..and tell Donna, with her smarts and personality she COULD be the CEO soon!

    ReplyDelete