Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wednesday Musings.

Well I knew it was to good to be true, it went from sunny and 70 degrees, to sunny and 30 degrees today, it was 27 when I got up this morning, Glad I got the fiver winterized the other day although it takes about a week of a cold freeze to bring the inside temperature down.

Naturally with the cold, all three dogs are just going out and doing there thing and running back to the door.

Sadie went over and took over Rigg’s big bed, so not to be out done Rigg’s grabbed her bed.

Sadie11-12-14a

                                           Sadie

Rigg's11-12-14a

                                         Rigg’s

Charlie went in with Samantha in her room.

Donna has the evening watch at Walgreens tonight. Then she is off until Sunday. Unless she gets called in.

We may get our first taste of snow with a 30% chance on Sat, 50% on Saturday night and 30% on Sunday. I will stay home even if there is only a coupe inches, If my Son wants to plow he can put the plow on John Deere.

I have decided no more plowing or going out in the snow, the dogs can play in it in the backyard, That will be it for me.

Hope al is well with all our friends, Be safe. Sam & Donna……………..

3 comments:

  1. Dogs are so comical about grabbing each other;s bed. My son had an old arthritic bulldog who would take his buddy's bed and pile it on top of his own, and then jump into the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold here too..We blew out the lines in the Hiker, but I do have some canned goods loaded in the cupboard..Hope everything is Ok.

    ReplyDelete