Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Meanderings.

We’re back to another gorgeous sunny day but the temps will reach 97 this afternoon, just a little warmer than it’s been. I guess most of the midwest and prairie states are experiencing warmer than usual weather. Okay by me at the end of the month we will be going to Branson for a few days, and when we get back Judy & Emma will be stopping for a few days visit. Rigg’s always looks forward to having a blogger doggie friend visit, so far we have been lucky and he has gotten along with all of them.

He came in the Grands room where I was watching a train movie and hopped up and laid next to me today, Sadie has been doing the same thing and most days I have both of them with me all day. I hope they enjoy the train movies.

Donna has a Doctors appointment this afternoon and since she will be over in North St Louis County she is meeting one of her old co-workers for dinner and a gab fest.

With the hot sun nothing will get done outside today. But I am catching up on the computer.

Not much else top report, all is well at the Weeb Ranch, hope all the rest of you have a good day. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna………

4 comments:

  1. It's 93 here today...going to be 96 tomorrow...I'm tired of this heat...and ready for Fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Branson and Judy and Emma - you have some good times ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything goes well with Donna and her doctor's appointment. Don't you just love it when the dogs like to snuggle up next to you and just enjoy your company and whatever you are enjoying?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will love having Judy and Emma for a visit. Nice lady.

    ReplyDelete