Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Friday, April 8, 2011

TGIF

First of all I want to welcome follower 102 Andy Altes, couldn’t find a blog listed for him, so if you have one get it to us. I hope you enjoy the antics here at the Weeb Ranch in Dardenne Prairie MO.

Today is going to be a shorty, I got all three of the Grand kids here and they are all going with my Son Andy & Samantha to IHOP for supper tonight, I think I can see some orders of supper pancakes, in their future.

I went to the doctor for my every 3 month check and he said like always he is happy with my numbers and to keep it up and he would see my in July. He did an EKG and also circulation tests on both feet and legs and said all was well.

So that's about it for today, Hope everyone has a good weekend, it should be loud and lively here at the Weeb ranch with the kids here and nice weather projected.

Be safe out there. Sam & Donna….

12 comments:

  1. Glad to know you check in healthy.

    The grandchildren are in for a happy weekend. All's well in your household.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time with the grands and enjoy that trip to IHOP. Glad you had a good check-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your doctor check-ups were good reports! That's always good news. Three grands at the same time can be fun but tiring...have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear your checkup numbers are all o.k. Sam. Maybe you should have some pancakes with maple syrup and wash them down with a cold one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to hear that all is well with the doctor visit!..have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to see everything went well at the doctor's. Keep up the great work.

    Kevin and Ruth
    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great health report. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First thing I noticed was your new COLOR photo on your header...I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always good to keep the Doc happy...must be the Miller High Life..I see pancakes in your future too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We went to IHOP last week after all the pancake talk around here. I wanted chocolate chip pancakes. I really didn't expect the batter to be chocolate too! Oh well, sometimes a gal just has to suffer.

    Have a great (and noisy) weekend.

    ReplyDelete