Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday Notes.

Was up at 06:00AM for coffee, had a thunder storm come through last night about 08:30PM and the winds starting kicking up so I put the awning up. Just didn’t want to take a chance, although my one neighbor left his down and it was okay this morning. Boy a storm can sure put you to sleep when you combine it with a train movie.

Spent the afternoon at the pool yesterday, and that’s exactly what I plan to do today, won’t be surprised if Adam and his Mom show up if they got all their shopping done yesterday.

Been out of touch for almost a week so I don’t have a clue what is going on in the world or blogland, don’t watch much TV when I am out here at the Lake and the kid’s never watch the news.Hope all is well and everyone of my blog friends is okay.

Not much going on I am going to run to my secret wi-fi spot to post this and check my mail and then come back and have lunch and head for the pool.

Everyone have a good weekend, I will be heading back to the ranch tomorrow, can’t wait to see my bride and Rigg’s, although I think Rigg’s gets the most excited.

Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…….

4 comments:

  1. I am sure Donna will be happy to see you home but we know the 'four legged black boy' will be the most excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riggins is just waiting to give you a big wet "dog lips" kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha,,,that was funny!! Donna don't have time to get excited,,,,,she works all the time!! But she will be happy to see you I bet...

    ReplyDelete