Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Saturday Mumblings.

Was up at 06:00 at had coffee with my bride,then back for a nap with my bride and Rigg’s, Rigg’s is getting to be quite the bed hog when Donna and I are on it, he normally doesn’t fit, but somehow today he wormed his way in. It was funny because when I got up I noticed Nicky’s door was open to the guest bedroom and there Rigg’s was snoozing on her bed with her. When she got up she said she didn’t even know he got up there with her.

Today was a great day for Grandpa and the kid’s, Grandma  made a couple eggs this morning and thinks one or both of them were bad as she got sick from breakfast, she went back to bed. So I decided to take the kid’s out to Planet Fun for a few hours of playing and a lunch there.

Nicky&Adam11-24-12a

                                  Nicky & Adam.

Nicky11-24-12a

                              My Granddoll Nicky.

Adam11-24-12b

                     Adam stuffing his face.

Sam11-24-12a

                             A Happy Grandpa.

The Planet Fun is a great place for a kid to run and play and meet and play with other kid’s, we generally spend about 3 1/2 hours there and believe me when we get home the kid’s are tired. I just get tired from watching them run.

When I got home I found out that Donna’s stomach was still acting up so she was taking the night off from the restaurant. But at least she got some rest while we were gone and I will make some soup or something for supper and she will get some rest tonight. I hope she is feeling better tomorrow as I bought some Ham Steaks for tomorrow’s dinner.

Well that’s it for today, I sure hope everyone is having as great a weekend as we are. I can’t help but think how lucky I am to have these Grandkids on the weekend and the enjoyment they bring to our home. God has been so good to us in so many ways that a lot of people take for granted, and don’t to stop to enjoy it while they can. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna….

3 comments:

  1. nice day with the grandkids! Sure hope that Donna feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! You sure do look like a happy Grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love waking up with a big old snozzy dog or two on my bed:))

    ReplyDelete