Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Friday, November 16, 2012

T.G.I.F.

Was up at 04:30AM for coffee with my bride and then she was off to the truck company, and then the restaurant. Now that her windshield is in I did have my good truck back. I went out to Adam’s school to pick him up and enjoy a presentation on Thanksgiving by his class, they were divided into groups and did skits and presentations and showed off hand crafts they made for the show, then afterwards refreshments were served,  a really nice hour for Grandpa to enjoy.

We then headed for the Ranch, where a pizza was put in the oven and is now being consumed at a furious rate by Adam and Nicole, I think there will be a couple left for me too.

Not much going on the Xbox is getting a workout and Nicole is chasing the dogs around, and the house has the normal din associated with Grandkid’s.I always Thank God that my two get along so well, Adam and Nick play well and very seldom disagree, and of course Adam as the bigger cousin is protective of her. Nick is never going to have to worry about being bullied between Adam & Rigg’s protecting her. Sadie not so much , she accepts her place as smallest in the pack and lets the big guys dote on her.

Well that’s about it for today. I hope the weekend goes well for everybody out there in Blog Land. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna……

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty good Friday evening, Sam - sure hope you managed to grab a piece of that pizza before it was all gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything Italian appeals to me...We had a big pan of Lasagna last night with a ham and a turkey....It's really fun to have a houseful of kids once in a while, too!!

    ReplyDelete