Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday Happenings.

Up early and coffee with my bride, then she was off to the truck company and then the restaurant.
It was a beautiful sunny 85 degree day just like summer should be. Today was a complete zero as far as doing anything, The truck never left the garage, the sum total of work was going down and getting the mail and bringing the dumpster back up after it was emptied. Usually a I just stop and hang it on the hitch on the back of the truck and drive it up the drive, but today I just walked down and pulled it back up.
KEVIN & RUTH had a nice download for Streets & Trips with all kinds of POI’s in it. So I downloaded it and installed it in both laptops, this thing has all kinds of places, campgrounds, Wal Marts, rest areas, you name it. Even Railroad Museums. What they won’t think of next. For all of you with Streets & trips it’s a must have and it’s Free.
Nicole had a lay around the house day, I think she stayed in her PJ’s all day playing with dolls and playing Mom to Rigg’s and Sadie, who of course love any attention they get.
Haven’t a clue what I will make for supper, maybe Nicole will give me a suggestion.
That’s about it from the Weeb Ranch in Dardenne Prairie,It’s like time is standing still, at least for another week until school starts, I also have to get to Walmart as Nicole’s birthday is next week and Adam’s Is Sept 8th. Each will have to be gotten a special present from Grandpa.
Everyone be safe out there. Sam & Donna…

5 comments:

  1. Weather was beautiful here today too...I got some groceries and that was as ambitious as I got (unless you count my physical therapy session)..Grandkids staying the night Saturday and Sunday is the Montgomery-fest parade Uncle Jr. is the Grand Marshal of ...busy weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiet, do nothing days are needed every now and then. Hope you got some good rest and enjoyed the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sam, here's a fella visiting a train museum...
    http://speedysgreatadventure.blogspot.com/2011/08/railroad-museum-in-pine-bluff.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do nothing days are OK! They make up for the days we work wat to hard!!! ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the info on POI's... I think I already had it but will be checking it out anyways....
    Have fun
    Donna

    ReplyDelete