Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Friday, December 30, 2011

T.G.I.F.

Up early with my bride for coffee and then she was off to the truck company.

Adam stayed the night and after Donna went to work, him and Rigg’s took over our bed for a late snooze.

Not much to do today, I got a call from my son Andy that his new car had developed a miss and would I pick up some plugs and wires so when he gets home tonight he can change them Saturday.

Don from the RV Repair place called and said that the fiver should be ready to be picked up tomorrow morning so I said I would call him and make sure before coming out. Looks like Chappie  might be coming home.

Adam is bumming his friends aren’t home so he doesn’t have anyone to play with it was a nice mild day so he did take a couple bike rides, and then about 03:30AM his one buddy finally called so he was out the door like a shot.

Donna only had a half day at the truck company and was going to do some shopping and then head for the restaurant. Like last year we don’t have any plans for New Years Eve’s, we always used to go to a dance either, at the church, or the VFW, or the last 5 years or so at the Lake clubhouse, but starting last year we just haven’t bothered.

Here’s a picture of what a real buddy is.

       Rigg's&Adam12-24-11a

Not much else going on, just waiting for the kid’s to make it home safe from Oklahoma, Hope everyone has a good weekend and Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…….

7 comments:

  1. Yep...that's just what real pals look like!! FYI..the camper across from us is washing his camper..I'm trying very hard not to blow my top:-))(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day! Can't wait to see the pics of the finished fiver. wheeeeeee

    Our New Years plans are staying home and babysitting, and let the young ones party hearty!

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughingly told my granddaughter yesterday that by now I would have a date and plans for New Year's Eve, or else I'd have had to enter a convent! I wouldn't go out on New Year's Eve now for all the money in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture...no words needed, it says it all!!
    We will go to a church Sunday school party that ends at 10. Then Mike and I will spend the remainder of the evening at home....probably sleeping!! Ha!
    Wishing you and Donna a Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. man's best friend..you got that right!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Pal pic. Your New Year's Eve plans sound like ours. Just gotta love doing nothing:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. A boy & his dog ~ Perfect photo!!!
    Happy New Year to you all!!!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete