Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Meanderings.

Up at 04:40AM with my bride for coffee, then she was off to the truck company. She has a doctors appointment on the way home.

It was a gorgeous sunny 90 degree day today, I stayed at home and just enjoyed Rigg’s company.

Ordered a set of stair covers for the fiver. After I found out that Allen & Lolita's dog Lilly had ripped a toenail or claw out by getting it stuck in one of the little holes in the steps that most RV’s have. Poor Lilly had to be treated at the vets. Had never thought of that hazard but as big a lop as what Rigg’s is I didn’t want to take a chance. Most of the times he jut leaps from the ground into the fiver. but sometimes he uses the steps. Anyway Amazon had them in black for $14, which was $4 cheaper than Camping World so that’s where I ordered them.

RV Step Covers.jpg

                Should match the steps I have.

Once I get Rigg’s to Vet and get his stitches out I am thinking of taking the trailer up to the Lake for a few days and just relaxing and soaking in the pool. I will take Rigg’s with me since the kid’s will be back in school in a couple of weeks.

I sure wish Donna could go and just set around and read a book and relax with out any stress for a few days, this 7 days a week gets to me , let alone her. All I can hope for is soon it might be over and she can relax a little.

That’s about it for today from the Weeb Ranch, we hope all our friends are having a good week and please, Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…..

6 comments:

  1. That's a good tip about those step covers. I hadn't thought of that either. Kelly is a hard worker like Donna as well but it has been wearing on her & taking it's toll. All's I can say right now is that we have some changes headed our way regarding that. Pheebs sends her best to Rigg's:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice that Allen shared his story with regards to the dangers of the holes in the steps..have to protect our poochies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you got the step covers to protect Riggs! Now, the next thing is some health coverage for Donna and you're all set to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, tell those Girls that life is just too short, enjoy it while you can..........
    We're heading to Glarier tomorrow...... good move on the step covers Sam......

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've always had step covers. With their short legs, our girls need all the help they can get especially with traction. As Riggs gets older the covers will help even more. Sure hope Donna can take a couple of days off soon.

    ReplyDelete