Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Meanderings.

Was up at 04:30AM and had coffee with my bride, we are looking forward to getting up at the same time on Thursday morning and hitting the road at about 06:00AM on our vacation trip, we will be making a leisurely trip on I-70, I-270 to I-55 the head north on I 39 and get off at the Mendosa Exit to head over to Sandwich Il. to visit with DENNIS & DONNA, Then we will be staying the weekend in the area so we can visit with our cousin’s Kerry & Pam who live in Naperville IL. We have a reservation at a campground outside of Sandwich and will let you all know what it is like. Sunday Morning we will again head north on I-39 to Oconto Wisconsin, Where we will visit with STEVEO & KAREN. We are really excited about seeing them again as they stopped for a visit on their way out west this spring at the Weeb Ranch. We also look forward to our first time meetup with Dennis & Donna. Rigg’s just knows he’s going camping too and looks out at the rig every chance he gets, He see’s me putting stuff inside and I know he knows a trip is coming.
The company that is making my cover that I won from the drawing at KEVIN & RUTH"S site sent me an e-mail requesting the height measurements for my trailer so my son Andy & I went out and got them and replied. Maybe my cover will be waiting for us when we get back..
Today was cooler only near 80 and cloudy most of the day besides a trip to the store, for groceries, and the measuring that was it, Nicole and Chris are home from their camps and vacation so the house is a lot busier.
I almost forgot what cartoons were like after their being away for almost two weeks.
I told them we would go out to the Lake swimming one afternoon before Donna & I head out Thursday, If its sunny maybe tomorrow.
That’s about it for now. Everyone have a great week. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna….

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have everything planned out. Are you the sole planner or does Donna help?

    Len wants nothing to do with the planning. He says just point him in the direction to head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing you, Donna and Riggs....Call us when you get off at Mendota...
    FYI, if you heard of that vintage B-17 that crashed up here by Oswego...our son, Kelly, was there as a firefighter...Luckily nobody was hurt..but a good piece of history was lost...Man, that also was a very good pilot to put that big thing down in a corn field and get everyone out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be fun to visit with blogger friends and family over the next week. So happy that you both will get away together for a holiday.

    Sounds like Empire Covers is fast, hope it is waiting for you when you get back. You will have to let us know how everything works out.

    Kevin and Ruth
    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy Wisconsin! I'm a bit envious, but I hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, how long is your vacation? You are lucky that Rigg's is excited about moving out. Emma...not so much...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you've got great plans for the next few weeks, should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can sense your excitement!! You have a great lineup of folks to meet up with!! Have a safe trip, enjoy and get lots of relaxing time!!

    ReplyDelete