Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday Happenings.

Another nice day in Dardenne Prairie with sun and temp’s in the low 80’s. Donna was off to the truck company and then the restaurant.

I had a 10AM appointment at the Dentist to have my last tooth extracted, When I got denture about 10 years ago it was because I had suffered chronic gum disease and my teeth would loosen and have to be taken out. When they put the dentures in they had left two bottom teeth in that were still sturdy to anchor the bottom plate with a metal bridge.Back then the dentist said that these two teeth would eventually loosen and have to come out, the first one did about 2 years ago, and now the remaining one did.

So here I am I have to wait two to three weeks before I can get impressions made for a new bottom plate. Which is fine since I want all the swelling to go down.

Not much else going on, Nicole and Rigg’s are playing, and I am going to have some chicken soup and lay down, the stuff they inject and the antibiotic for the gum infection have my stomach in an uproar.

Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…

8 comments:

  1. What no pizza to mend that stomach upset? Then what about a little brew to take the edge off.

    Take it easy friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, does that mean you can't use the bottom plate at all until a new one is made? Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I would go crazy waiting 3 wks from the extraction to getting the partial. I could have waited a lot longer for as much as I dislike it. Hope the swelling goes down quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling much better in the morning!! Doesn't sound like much fun! Hope that swelling goes down and you can get fixed up so you can get back with the pizza dinners!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better soon! Chicken soup will get old after a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. soon you will have a new smile to share!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get better soon. Hope you're up for pizza on Friday.

    ReplyDelete