Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thursday Thoughts.

Up at 04:30AM and had coffee with my pretty bride. Then she was off to the truck company and then the restaurant..

Rigg’s and I then got our nap.

Boy the week just seems to be flying by, with the kid’s off Monday, they went home Monday night and tomorrow they should be back. Will have to figure some activity for them for Saturday. I like to have them do something other than video games and TV.

I have to get to the Social Security office and sign up for Medicare, they want it done before my April birthday.

Been getting bombarded by advertisements' for Medicare supplements, How do they know when you are approaching that age. Donna figured it out it will still be cheaper for me to stay on her Cobra for a year than buying a supplement policy now. Then then she goes to Medicare, we will have to shop for at least a prescription supplement for both of us.

Yesterday was so slow around here I couldn’t even think of a post so I took the day off. I did read everyone else's though.Some days are just like that, nothing happening, or writers block call it what you will. Today at the Ranch the kid’s went shopping and Samantha is making homemade Enchilada’s for supper. Boy we will eat good tonight.

Still cold weather here in Dardenne Prairie the high for today is only supposed to be 25 degrees, it was 16 at 04:30AM this morning.

That’s about it for today, Hope all is well with everyone, Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…….

5 comments:

  1. Hey Sam how about using your VA benifits that is do to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree..VA will take care of your medical needs...Where is the nearest VA hospital near you???? Check it out...I am right behind you, turning 65 May 22nd, and I am going to sign up online...They let you do that 2 months prior to your birthday...Just a couple more thoughts for ya to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't sign up for Medicare prescription in the first year they increase the amount it costs in the second year to make up for the year you didn't pay... !!! Better check this out as the increased rate goes on forever...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Sam. I had to sign up for Medicare before my birthday in April, too. Although you're trying to catch up, I'm still older than you! Glad you got some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete