Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday Happenings.

Was up early but Donna was sick to her stomach so she went in to the Truck Company late. Rigg’s and I got our nap in the guest room today so Mom could relax.

Not much doing around the ranch.I went to start generator in the back of my truck and the battery was down. I wonder if my son leaving it out for several nights in freezing weather helped that along, of course a month has gone by since it was exercised last. I put the charger on it and since it is a little battery like a motor scooter would have, I set the charge rate at 2 amps and I will let it slow charge overnight, since the charger shuts off when the battery reaches a full charge. Then tomorrow I will start it and plug a small 110v heater into it to give it a load and exercise it. We’ve had it a year last Thanksgiving and so far we haven’t had to use it while out with the fiver.Not like the year when the park we stopped at lost all power, and we had to move to another one. This one is 3500watts and runs everything even the A/C.

Today we have a gorgeous sunny day with the temp right at 45 degrees, but it seems warmer in the sun, I went out and got the dumper and put the charger on the battery and it was really nice out, no wind like the last few days. Tomorrow it is supposed to get to 65 so we will have a taste of Spring.

Well that’s about it for today, Hope all is well with all of our Blogger friends out there. Be safe. Sam & Donna…..

5 comments:

  1. Hope Donna feels better and get out and enjoy the sunshine! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Donna I have been a little bothered by nausea and Montezuma's revenge....One thing we both know..WE AREN'T PREGNANT ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should hope not you two Donnas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our oldest daughter woke up this am with nausea and a high fever. We are supposed to get up to 57 on Sunday, that should melt that snow. Hope Donna gets to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All this cruddy stuff going around. Sure hope Donna feels better.We're having rain and thunder. Boy is the desert going to be gorgeous this spring.

    ReplyDelete