Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Friday, March 16, 2012

T.G.I.F.

Was up early with my bride. Then she was off to the truck company and the restaurant.

We had a storm sweep in about 05:00PM last night, high winds then heavy rain mixed with pretty good sized hale, no damage here, but a friend of mine that has a summer home at Lake Sherwood said the hale tore his screens and damaged his car. He had been out there taking advantage of our warm spell and fishing. I wish they would have opened the campground early with the nice weather, but we have to wait until April 1st like always.

This morning it was cloudy and we had a little bit of rain , but now the sun  has come out about 02:00PM and it is warming up , said it would be 83 today.

Haven’t heard from Adam’s Mom this week at all so I don’t know if he will be here this weekend, I doubt it if she hasn’t called by now.He did have a long weekend last week.

Nicole started her spring break today and will be off school all next week. She is out shopping with her Mom now.

Not much going on around the house today.Donna has the restaurant tonight, so Rigg’s and I are taking advantage of the quiet with just us home for now. He will be glad to see Nick when she gets home.

That’s about it for today, I hope everyone is having a good week. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna……

6 comments:

  1. Boy, we are still having good weather here..No rain yet since we arrived...but the mosquitoes have found us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What....you ran out of coffee, or something? I can't hardly believe that you didn't start your blog post with the usual. I'm a creature of habit, Sam, and I really rely on you to follow through with your morning routine, so I can feel comfortable with starting my day!! I count on you, Sam, you're the guy that always makes my day complete! O.K. it's your blog, and you can start it any way you want...I'll just have to get used to things changing. Have a great weekend, and hope it doesn't rain as much on you as it will on us here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have heard from Paul and Helen and that they are now back in Florida. We are sorry to have missed them. We are back at Hacienda Contreras and were hoping they would be here for the Fiesta for the campers tomorrow. I guess they are home and getting prepared for your visit.

    Kevin and Ruth
    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, hope you two can get out in "Chappie" soon. TM and I still haven't taken the cover off "Jazzy" yet, but we are 'chomping at the bit' so to speak. Since we're only about 3 hours apart, hopefully we'll meet up soon to say hi in person!

    ReplyDelete