Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Meanderings

Was up at 04:30AM and had coffee with my bride, then at 05:30AM she was off to the truck company.
Rigg’s and I got a short nap , then we did our blogging at the kitchen table.
It is another sunny mild day in the middle 70’s, just a gorgeous day.
Didn’t do a lot just laid a round , last night I had a fever, so I just decided, the truck and John Deere would stay in the garage and get a day off along with me & Rigg’s. Rigg’s always takes care of his Dad & Mom if they are not feeling well and he won’t leave your side. When Donna was in bed last week I had to shut the bedroom door so she could get her rest without him jumping up on the bed to make sure she was alright.
That’s about it for today, I got an e-mail that the parts are on order for my window and they will be shipped soon. I an just glad that with the patch the fiver is still useable and doesn’t leak at all.
Hope everyone out there has a great week, and be safe out there. Sam & Donna..

4 comments:

  1. Hope that fever is short lived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you are back on the John Deere in no time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take it easy, Sam, hope you're feeling a lot better in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you go and get sick on us now Sam,,,,,Your to busy to get sick...Get better soon Pal,,,,,,

    70* sounds wonderful, its that right now here in AZ,,,at 5:00am...Its been pushin 100 every day... Almost so hot we can't get anbition to leave...we gotta get outta here!

    ReplyDelete