Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Notes.

Was up and at em for morning coffee with my bride at 06:00AM.
We had a great dinner last night to celebrate our 33rd Wedding Anniversary at the Olive Garden in Wentzville MO. what a nice place, but for some reason the service was slow compared to past visits.
Donna&Sam05-19-12a33rdAnniversary
       Donna & Sam, still going after 33 years.
Donna05-19-12a
Cocktail Hour, Sam stuck with a Stella Artois Beer.
Dinner05-19-12a
Donna’s dinner, Tuscan Chicken w/Tortellini.
Dinner05-19-12b
           Sam had Spaghetti/w Italian Sausage.
Dessert05-19-12a
For Dessert it was Zeppoli’s w/ choc or raspberry sauce. My Grandma and Mom used to make these but they called the pizza-frias.
All in all we came away full and had a great dining experience, although a violin player to serenade your bride during Dinner would have been a crowning touch.
Today Donna will go in to the restaurant and hostess from 10AM until 04:00PM then I will put some brats and burgers on the grill for supper when she gets home, I can smell the grill already.
Not much planned for today, I will organize my storage bins on the fiver, and change the water filter on the whole house filter we use for our city water hookup.I bought a couple extra spares yesterday at Lowes.
Have to decide if I want to go to the Lake for the Holiday Weekend, which is coming up next weekend, didn’t go last year, but if I go I have to get the trailer up there and setup by Wednesday at the latest if I want my good spot.
It is supposed to be in the 90’s all week and weekend so The Lake and Pool will be ready for all the visitors.
Still haven’t heard from the window place on when the parts will ship, I hope they aren’t having trouble getting some of them. But all is dry and usable with the Florida repairs we made with Paul’s help.
That’s about it for today, Hope everyone’s weekend is as good as ours. Please be safe out there. Sam & Donna…

10 comments:

  1. Great pictures - you guys look so happy. Got me wondering - does Donna compare the service she gets at a restaurant with what she does at work? I think I would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great evening - Sounds like a great dinner tonight too, I love anything cooked on the grill. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took an extra diabetes pill after viewing all those good food pictures..... Sounds like it was a good anniversary.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary. Like I said yesterday on Facebook, we hope you have many, many more! Looks like you two had a great night out. I love Donna's drink, sure looks yummy! Hope you can make it out to the lake next weekend and that the weather will cooperate. We are having a beautiful, Canadian long weekend here.

    Kevin and Ruth
    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pic of you two...Do you worry about getting a spot at the lake on a holiday weekend??? Everything around here books up waaay ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good time at dinner last night!! And the brats also sound good. Yum, making me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary to you both!! Congrats.

    Your dinners looked terrific and Donna's drink looked awesome, even!

    Decadent looking dessert, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not been able to get online here in Nebraska for a while. So here is a late "Happy Anniversary" wish. Always enjoy Olive Garden!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary! You have us by three years...wishing you many more healthy and happy years ahead. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary! Looked like a nice dinner out together. The food and desert looked yummy. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete