Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Friday, April 16, 2010

TGIF

It’s Friday, up at 04:30am, Coffee, Donna off to the truck company, then Adam up and at em, and getting ready school, he’s glad it’s Friday too, he will have the weekend to play. Grandpa took Adam to school and caught some picture’s.

Adamatschool04-16-10a

My what a serious look, he was listening to Grandpa’s instructions for the day.

Adamatschool04-16-10b

Adamatschool04-16-10c

                    Running to the door, he’s always running.

WeebLanesign

              Here’s the Weeb Lane sign at the end of our driveway.

Truck04-16-10

Here’s the easy way to get the dumpster to the garage door.

Trailer04-16-10a

Here’s the trailer sitting on her pad next to the driveway. She really needs a bath. We love being able to have her home with us and not in some storage lot, but in most places you have to have a big lot or the municipalities won’t allow it, We are in the unincorporated area next to the cities of Dardenne Prairie and O’Fallon so we have enough area for legal parking. That’s the satellite dish ( direct TV)  on the post on the pin box, I also have a post on the rear so chances are with them able to rotate, one end or the other is pointing near the southwest sky, when we leave for fulltime I will also carry a tripod post just in case.

Don’t know what the day will bring yet, I need to get a dress shirt for work as I only have one short sleeve and the weather is nice now.

I will have to get to bed early as I have to leave for the terminal at 02:00am and I like to leave on eight hours rest. My trip has been changed again, I will be taking Central Methodist college from Fayette MO to Rolla MO for some sporting event. The high school trip got cancelled. So this is not really and overnight trip but since I won’t be back to the terminal till after midnight I will get two days pay. only the dead time during the day will be spent with the bus so I won’t get much rest.

Anyway everyone have a great day, and be safe out there, Sam & Donna.

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice spot for your rig alright. We're lucky that way as we can park our 5'er right in our front driveway. Sounds like you've got a pretty long couple of days ahead of you. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete