Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday Mumblings.

Well it started out as a cloudy day, but in the middle of the morning it turned into a nice sunny clear day, I decided to catch up on some of the stuff I had put off yesterday.During the winter somebody ran over and destroyed 4 of the low voltage lights I have along my drive way. I went to Lowes & Home Depot looking for replacements, but they only stocked solar powered and my driveway has three at the far end that don’t recharge because of the shade. I finally found four of the wired in ones at another hardware outlet, so I decided today was the day. Got that done and then I noticed that a lot of the wet areas I could mow the other day had dried quite a bit so I got John Deere out and went out and started on that. only have one little area now that has to dry some more and then it will be time to start over.

It’s 04:00PM and its 81 degrees but it looks like some clouds are rolling in the forecast for the rest of today says partly cloudy and some passing clouds, but no mention of rain, Maybe we’ll have a nice Mother’s Day after all.

That’s about it for now hope everyone's weekend is going fine. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna..

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to Donna! Hope she has a great day.

    Kevin and Ruth
    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've inspired me to get out and crank the John Deere over and cut our back lawn. It's been raining off and on this week so I've just been watching the grass grow.

    Happy Mother's day to Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet is nice to be back on the prairie mowing with Mr. Deere! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete