Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

TGIF.

As always we were up at 04:30AM and had coffee together, then Donna headed out for the truck company and then the restaurant.

My original plans were to pick up the belt for John Deere’s deck and then finish the cutting and then maybe take the fiver over to the Lake for the weekend. It is supposed to be sunny and 90 this weekend.

Well the place where I ordered the belt never called so I went by there and the said it didn’t come  in two days like normal. and maybe it would be in later today, and yes they would call me. so I waited around and no call all day from them.

I did go to Schratchie’s Salvage Yard and he did manage to find me a 15 inch trim ring to take the place of the one I lost on our Wisconsin trip. $15 dollars, which I thought wasn’t to bad.

I put off the lake trip and since it is supposed to be nice for the next week we can always go, Nicole is really excited about a camping trip.

Tonight will be a Tovars night as I have spaghetti sauce and meatballs left from the other night and I will boil up some Rigatoni’s with it.

The two pups are enjoying the dog days of summer and curl up at my feet under the kitchen ceiling fan and enjoy the air conditioned comfort, I’ll bet if my Mom was alive she would just shake her head at the life they have. She never did have air conditioning.

That’s about it for today, I hope I get the belt and the cutting done tomorrow I am getting spoiled by being in water and cool so much.

Be safe out there. Sam & Donna.

3 comments:

  1. As you know, we don't have A/C either...It's gonna get real hot next week, so I will be under the ceiling fans, like your dogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you do miss that pool to go jump in to cool off!
    Hope that belt comes in for you and you can finish the cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're able to get over to the lake for the weekend. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete