Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday Happenings.

We were both up at 04:30AM. Donna had coffee and I just took my pills with a little chocolate milk and then laid down again for another hour. Just didn’t feel like moving much this morning.

No word yet from the insurance company, I hope we hear something soon so I can send it out for repair.

It says Thursday Happenings in my title, but so far today nothing is happening. I checked on the delivery of a couple shirts I ordered, and the priority mail said they are scheduled to be delivered today 11-17, but it is now 04:30PM and no sign of anything yet. When we were in Branson I went to the Military Store to get a tee shirt to replace one I bought in the same store 2 years ago, it is fading after several washings. Well as luck would have it they were sold out. So I went on the web and found a couple I like better so that is what I am waiting on.

Nicole has cheer leading today, so she won’t be home until a little before 05:00PM. What a cutie she is. Grandpa is so proud of her. I should be hearing from Adam tonight to let me know if he is coming for the weekend.

Other than that,  no Happenings to report here at the Ranch. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes "nothing happening" is a blessing...enjoy the quiet and take a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving these "nothing happening" days. Of course, I do have the girls to keep me busy with needing to go out on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not much happening here either...although there is some wet snow falling this evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to some "not much happening" days...I been going a little to hard for an old guy...Whew, I need some down time!!

    Good job with the Ins. Agent Sam.... State farm Agents carry a lot of Clout with the Company....and you mentioned just the "right" things...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every day here is kind of like a nothing day for me - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nothing exciting here either... makes it hard to post sometimes!
    Have fun & Travel safe
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am having one of those days today and am very happy. Finally getting a chance to update my blog.

    ReplyDelete